Sunny
Always want a place, to record my feeling to you. May have more than one word a day, may have nothing to say, but keep them here, may turn into a good novel.
"If the world didn't end in 2012, can we be together?"
This is what I want to ask you now, strongly, but didn't, and won't......you won't find this either.
---after i saw my best friends getting married in these years, and i will be single that time, i think it's around my 29 -30, i am going to someplace far
states or europe
so, if you r still in vegas, i might head there
--- it doesn't need to be vegas, right? how about California...
i like the beach~~
---it's even better
Do you know, I almost feel like, you like me, at least a little, at the moment......
Do you know, I almost decide to stay, to wait for you to come......
I miss u!
No comments:
Post a Comment