Sunny
Wuhuhu.......The first proposal in life was rejected.....
I know you will think it's kidding, but you can feel something, right?
Jackie 11:23:42 PM
美金帐户还有钱么,我要买SWAROSI
David 11:33:00 PM
有的
Jackie 11:33:13 PM
YEAH~~~~~~~~
David 11:33:19 PM
- -+
David 11:33:25 PM
你别买太贵的就OK,哈哈
Jackie 11:33:36 PM
怎么算太贵?
Jackie 11:33:39 PM
给我个BUDGET
Jackie 11:33:47 PM
挖,你包养我得了。
David 11:33:47 PM
400-
David 11:33:57 PM
我也想啊。。。。
I am soooo pooooorrrrrrrrrrrr......难过......
David 11:40:02 PM
恩,反正我们俩也算不清了,只能结婚了。。。。只要你不嫌弃
Jackie 11:40:27 PM
靠。。。。。。
Jackie 11:40:50 PM
所以你第一次求婚竟然是被我拒绝
恩,反正我们俩也算不清了,只能结婚了。。。。只要你不嫌弃

Jackie 11:40:27 PM
靠。。。。。。
Jackie 11:40:50 PM
所以你第一次求婚竟然是被我拒绝
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that's rejected, right? Sigh....even I know, but still a little sad......Want to tell everybody I was rejected, but won't then....hehe, everything stays the same.
Jackie 12:13:45 AM
对了,要不我把我信用卡号给你。
David 12:13:48 AM
什么意思啊?
Jackie 12:13:57 AM
你万一要买AMAZON,就刷我的卡
Jackie 12:14:11 AM
就是非美国的卡不让刷
David 12:14:15 AM
哦
David 12:14:24 AM
你都那么困难了,我怎么能还花你的钱
David 12:14:36 AM
我的钱你随便花,我不花你的钱:)
Jackie 12:14:41 AM
信用卡 啊。无所谓的咯。
Jackie 12:14:44 AM
现在困难
Jackie 12:14:48 AM
难道还一辈子困难么
Jackie 12:14:55 AM
靠
David 12:14:55 AM
信用卡也要还的呀,有时间的,呵呵
Jackie 12:14:57 AM
真豪爽
David 12:16:07 AM
花完也就300多块。。。哎,对不住你啊
Jackie 12:16:19 AM
神经病
Jackie 12:16:23 AM
你还真保养我啊
David 12:16:51 AM
努力赚钱先,哈哈
Ya, maybe what I can do is just make more money......to buy you whatever you want....when get so into you, want to give you everything.....
I am missing you!!!!!
To continue......
David 1:48:15 AM
hey, you sure you don't want the jewelry this moment?
Jackie 1:50:54 AM
no, i don't want it
Jackie 1:51:11 AM
it's ok
Jackie 1:51:18 AM
i can buy cheaper one
David 1:51:22 AM
ok.....
David 1:51:28 AM
I tell you when i get paid
Jackie 1:51:36 AM
for...?
David 1:51:59 AM
then you can buy if you want to....
Jackie 1:52:06 AM
hahahhahahahah
Jackie 1:52:18 AM
i don't need it. thanks
Jackie 1:52:33 AM
don't forget, we are not married yet
David 1:54:11 AM
that's ok
David 1:54:17 AM
I am ready when you are ready,haha
Jackie 1:54:37 AM
一脚踢飞
Ya, I may liked many people, like boss said, different one every year, but I want to marry you, for sure......
No comments:
Post a Comment