Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dream Keywords...

I know what to bring you for gift as I go back.Even it's money,I will save for it.

It's time to change back to Normal time tonight,it means we are getting closer,in time...

And I decide to bring your BF the jacket,and the best one, since that's what you want.Even I don't want to know him,even he maybe a good guy,but, I don't want to know him.

And,see you again put my name in your MSN,your friends may already know me now...a friend,good one.hehe

I had another dream,the 818 Bus at home,my lost Iphone,my lost shoes,go to school but changed to go work...strange,and you are not in the dream though...Do it mean something?

Got to talk to SS for some time,and the feeling changed,it's not like enemy anymore,that's good, still friends,right?No matter where you will stay,wish you happy.

And get to talk to LX more these days, just because I am going back soon?She is a good girl,and I like her,but I know we can't be together either,I don't want to waste her time,but we can still be really good friends,hanging out,have dinner,watch movie,talk and laugh,just like we always are,before she finally get a really BF and ready for settle down...

I had the feeling, and it has been with me for so long and never change, I will be alone for a real long time...to my 30s?maybe...

List all the girls,Ann, the first girl, married in Germany long time ago;Koala,married and had a boy already;Shu,married and will have the wedding soon,which is I don't want to go...then SS,closed to lover,but didn't start;u,never know the feeling until ur left,and,we are not each other's style,but still strongly into you now,wish you a good and happy life too.You won't know my feeling about you,even you know the gift I sent...At least you have a BF now,and you are on the way to your happiness...And LX,the little girl that we had so many ideas uncommon...but,still like her,maybe like bro and sis,but,want to protect her...you are the only one is still alone,so I think I will be with you for a while,whenever you need me...

Be lonely,as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment