Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You are such a nice guy!

Surprised by the email,and decide to go back SMP for anything I can help. It seems like I am a good guy,like you said, but I am selfish too...

Finally bought the Bose for you, not the one for computer gaming or movie, but the portable and wireless music one-SoundLink!!It's easy to use,and the sound is not bad either!

I just say, I bought for myself,and for you, just hold for me, because there's no place for me to use it!I know how you are going to react...but, as I know you are going to like it, that's what I need!

And for testing the music,I played Jacky's song for demonstration. And since long time no listen to Chinese music, when heard the old and so familiar song, it was so touched....

Jacky's music is so good for background!And I can play the music behind me while I was on computer now, that's sooo good!

May, this is only thing I am going to bring to you...but for your BF, that will be the best Jacket then...I am just a so nice guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment